"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain." - Vivian Greene
Hello Cutting Edge Members:
It has been a long time since my last communication with you. I hope everyone enjoyed the last days of 2014 and what 2015 has brought you so far. Incredible right, but the first month of 2015 is already gone.
While we get ready for the inevitable moment when we need to close the chapters, IAAP continues its revitalization. It was recently announced the new Mentor Match program where you will be matched with another IAAP member with the purpose of sharing experience that will enrich each other professionally and personally. As many chapters keep closing, the Cutting Edge is still here for you and will be operating until April 30, 2015. I encourage you participate in this new program and to keep working hard to enhance your professional life and develop new skills that at the end will only benefit yourself.
Do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
if you have concerns or suggestions that you want to share with us.
Norma Elisa Mercado, CAP-OM
2014-2015 President, Cutting Edge Chapter
Please join us for our April 2015 Meeting!
You are invited to attend the last educational program of the Cutting Edge Chapter! We appreciate your attendance at our webinars and the support you have given us since 2008! We hope you will enjoy this final presentation!
The Cutting Edge Chapter
Cutting Edge Chapter
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
“Power Presentation Using PowerPoint” Webinar
Presented by Greg Creech
No more boring presentations! This PowerPoint Presentation course covers intermediate/advance areas of PowerPoint for incorporating multimedia, custom design themes and templates plus charts and SmartArt.
Here are some of the learning objectives for this fast paced and engaging session:
* Incorporate multimedia - video and audio files directly in PowerPoint as well as linking to YouTube and other video applications plus edit video and audio files within PowerPoint,
* Create custom designs and themes for your organization using logos, colors, fonts, photos, and other branding elements for marketing with PowerPoint and Microsoft Office through Slide Master, Notes/Handouts Master, and the Design Tab,
* Use appropriate animation and transitions to create a self-running kiosk show and to employ progressive disclosure for effective presenting and audience engagement,
* Link to and incorporate other files, such as Excel, with PowerPoint, and use charts and SmartArt for the art of number crunching and process, cycle, and hierarchy diagrams.
Let PowerPoint brand, market, and communicate for you as we design, enhance, and increase your organization's attention and retention rates in learning.
NOTE: This webinar is for attendees who have a basic knowledge of PowerPoint.
(We anticipate approval of one recertification point for this webinar.)
We hope you will join us on Wednesday, April 8, 2015!
Register now for this informative webinar! One Recertification Point is pending for attending this presentation.
Register below to attend our program. All IAAP members (regardless of chapter/division) and guests are welcome!
Register for our upcoming meeting below!
Use the buttons below to register for an educational program, click on the appropriate "Paypal" button next to your membership status that is applicable to you (see descriptions on the Membership page) or going to the Meetings page and using the "PayPal" buttons under the meeting table.
Primary Member $5.00 (member of the Cutting Edge Chapter only)
Dual Member $10.00 (member of other IAAP Chapter AND the Cutting Edge Chapter)
Guest $15.00 (IAAP members but not a member of the Cutting Edge Chapter)
Students/Instructors $5.00 (Student or Instructor - first webinar free - see below)
Note to Students/Instructors: The Cutting Edge Chapter offers FREE registration to a first-time Student or Instructor attendee. To take advantage of this opportunity, please email Cutting Edge Chapter Programs Chair Debra Marion at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- All program fees include a small processing fee of $.46 to $.76, depending on your registration status.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- You must attend the entire webinar and be signed in for at least 60 minutes to receive a recertification point certificate.
- All paid individuals will receive a copy of the recording.
- All paid individuals will receive login and registration instructions prior to the webinar. After you make your payment via PayPal, check your e-mail account associated with your PayPal account to receive further instructions regarding "registering" with our webinar software!
If you are interested in presenting a program for the Cutting Edge Chapter, contact us by completing and submitting the "Contact Us" form!